Accumulation of fat in the lower belly can be linked to diseases like type 2 diabetes and heart disease. For this reason losing belly fat brings about a lot of health benefits and also gets you into shape. You can know if you have belly fat by measuring the circumference of your waist. If the waist circumference exceeds 40 inches for men and 35 inches for men it is abdominal obesity. Excess fat around your belly should be removed which can prevent health risks but is not easy to get rid of belly fat. You will have to combine diet and exercise effectively to lose belly fat.
Diet programs like Nutrisystem have helped dieters to lose the excess body weight and sustain their ideal weight. However, it does not have any specific diet plan to blast the belly fat alone. The program helps you lose weight from the whole body and attain a slim shape. The Turbo 13 plan provided by Nutrisystem help dieters to lose up to 13 lbs and 7 inches in the first month and thereafter 2 lbs per week in a steady manner. To know more about the program read this review in alabama-reading.org.
There are a few strategies you can use to eliminate belly fat. You may follow the below suggestions:
- Avoid sugary drinks that are usually unhealthy. When you eat lot of sugar, the liver is loaded with fructose which turns into fat. Studies have shown that belly fat accumulation is mostly because of large amounts of fructose in the body.
- Eating protein is considered to be the long time strategy to reduce belly fat. People who ate more protein had much lesser belly fat.
- Restricting carbs is a very effective way to lose belly fat and this is supported by many studies.
- Eating foods rich in fiber reduces belly fat, especially viscose fiber.
- Performing minimum of 30 minutes exercise daily reduces belly fat.
- Keeping track of what you eat on a daily basis helps you reduce belly fat.